About the Jason Dufner Charitable Foundation:
In 2011, the Foundation was created with the objective of identifying opportunities to provide financial assistance to deserving people, groups, organizations and communities which are suffering as a result of natural disasters, catastrophic events, diseases, illnesses or other unexpected events giving rise to suffering and special needs.
The Foundation offers service to others without regard to race, religion, nationality, or sex and is based upon Dufner’s premise that those who are fortunate should step forward to assist those who are less fortunate in times of distress.
The inaugural Jason Dufner Foundation Celebrity Golf Classic will be held March 30-31, 2014 in Auburn, Ala. For more information, please visit jasondufnercf.com.
Birdies for 'Bama:
Through his "Birdies for 'Bama" campaign, over $50,000 was raised to help Alabama residents rebuild after tornadoes ripped through portions of the state in April 2011.
Boys & Girls Club Lee County
- PHOTOS: Jason Dufner visits Grace Place during Franklin Templeton Shootout 12/07/2016
- VIDEO: Jason Dufner Foundation Celebrity Golf Tournament 04/01/2015
- VIDEO: Jason Dufner, Auburn athletics team up to tackle child hunger 12/03/2014
- Dufner, Love, Crane to play in Zach Johnson Foundation Classic on July 7 06/20/2014
- PGA TOUR players join forces in "Arnie's March Against Children's Cancer" 03/20/2013
- Continuing the Healing in Alabama 10/03/2011
|FIND A PLAYER|
|FIND A TOURNAMENT|
|FIND A CAUSE|