The Gmac Foundation:
The Gmac Foundation's mission is to support children's medical research in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland and the United States.
Working in conjunction with the leaders in children's medical research and the main national children's hospital in Dublin, which services children from all over the island of Ireland, the Foundation raise's funds for much needed research in the area of children's medicine.
In addition the foundation will continue to bring groups of recovering children and their families, from all over Ireland, to Florida each year to enjoy holidays of a lifetime.
Graeme also continues to be a supporter of Multiple Sclerosis charities.
- Graeme McDowell to create once-in-a-lifetime caddie experience for wounded hero during the Masters 04/06/2016
- G-Mac Foundation 'Best of Ireland' event announces $2.7M raised for pediatric hospital in Ireland 02/10/2016
- Parker's Make-A-Wish at The Barclays 08/21/2014
- Graeme McDowell wins #RBCGolf4Kids social media campaign for charity 08/20/2014
- RBC challenges 10 PGA TOUR players to 'play it forward' in support of children's charities 04/17/2014
- VIDEO: The Gmac Foundation, Aer Lingus grant young cardiac patients a trip of a lifetime 03/13/2014
- Aer Lingus & G-Mac Foundation partner to make dreams come true for young cardiac patients 03/13/2013
- Turning Back the Clock for a Good Cause at the Zurich Classic of New Orleans 04/25/2012
- Disney World, Here They Come 03/14/2012
|FIND A PLAYER|
|FIND A TOURNAMENT|
|FIND A CAUSE|