Ricky and his wife, Suzanne, are committed to helping the physical and mental well-being of children by encourgaing a healthy and active lifestyle. Each year, their foundation hosts a pro-am in Ricky's hometown of Stockton, Calif. in support of these efforts, generating more than $340,000 for several organizations including The First Tee and obesity prevention programs in San Joaquin County.
For more information about The Ricky and Suzanne Barnes Foundation, please visit rickybarnesgolf.com.
Obesity Prevention in Youth San Joaquin County
- PGA TOUR pros take part in CBS Outdoor Special Olympics Open 01/29/2014
- Ricky Barnes, fellow PGA TOUR players offer support to Northern California charities 10/09/2013
- Athletes align at TPC Scottsdale for CBS Outdoor Special Olympics Open 01/31/2013
- VIDEO: Ricky Barnes Foundation committed to fighting childhood obesity 07/16/2012
- Ricky Barnes Collects $10,000 for Charity at The Travelers Championship 06/20/2012
- Your Dinner is Served 06/30/2011
|FIND A PLAYER|
|FIND A TOURNAMENT|
|FIND A CAUSE|