K.J. Choi, one of the most successful golfers to come from Korea, did not want to stop with his own personal success, but felt a strong social responsibility to give back to society and realized he needed a reliable means of doing so. Joining together with other community leaders in Korea who share the common idea, he established the K.J. Choi Foundation in 2007 for this purpose. The K.J. Choi Foundation conducts major charitable projects for those who are faced in hopeless situations in Korean domestic and International communities. The Foundation especially focuses in the support of underprivileged children by lovingly providing welfare services and professional help, thus providing young people with hopes and dreams. K.J. Choi also works closely with many community leaders to help support junior golfers in difficult financial and environmental situations fulfill their dreams through his junior golf program, K.J. Choi Dream Team. The Foundation’s vision is to be a community leader that provides hope and happiness for all, and its purpose is to be a Foundation for everyone.
In February 2010, K.J. donated more than $100,000 to the victims of Haiti’s earthquake.
- Deutsche Bank Championship hosts sixth annual 'Healthy Packs' event 08/28/2014
- KJ Choi pledges $100,000 to Typhoon Haiyan Relief in the Philippines 12/04/2013
- Golf Writers Association honors Choi for his charitable contributions 02/06/2013
- Thanks K.J. ! 10/07/2011
- Choi’s Generosity Continues 05/18/2011
- Choi Remembers Japan with Donation 03/18/2011
- Filling Their Notebooks 03/10/2011
- Welcome to Together, Anything's Possible 04/21/2010
|FIND A PLAYER|
|FIND A TOURNAMENT|
|FIND A CAUSE|