Luke works closely with The First Tee, which aims to impact the lives of young people by providing learning facilities and educational programs. The First Tee helps promote character development and life-enhancing values through the game of golf.
Luke and his wife, Diane, have partnered with the Ronald McDonald House of Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana in a unique fundraiser that raised over $138,000 for the RMHCNI in 2013.
Fans will again have the opportunity to join “Luke’s Team” and pledge to donate for each birdie Luke makes during his 2014 tournament season, in support of the families of critically ill children staying at Ronald McDonald House. Team members who help Luke raise funds in support of “Birdies Fore the House” will receive exclusive experiences and prizes for their commitment. For more information, please visit rmhccni.org/lukesteam/.
- Graeme McDowell wins #RBCGolf4Kids social media campaign for charity 08/20/2014
- RBC challenges 10 PGA TOUR players to 'play it forward' in support of children's charities 04/17/2014
- Philanthropist Diane Donald on how Ronald McDonald House keeps families connected to their hospitalized children 09/10/2013
- Garcia, Donald pledge support to The First Tee of Greater Chicago during BMW Championship 09/09/2013
- CBS Sports special highlights giving back throughout the PGA TOUR 08/06/2012
- Turning Back the Clock for a Good Cause at the Zurich Classic of New Orleans 04/25/2012
- Welcome to Together, Anything's Possible 04/21/2010
|FIND A PLAYER|
|FIND A TOURNAMENT|
|FIND A CAUSE|