Ben supports the St. Bernard Project in New Orleans. The mission of the St. Bernard Project is to create housing opportunities so that Hurricane Katrina survivors can return to their homes and communities. The St. Bernard Project, a nonprofit, community-based organization carries out its mission through three primary programs: Rebuilding Program, Center for Wellness and Mental Health and Opportunity Housing Program. For more information, please visit stbernardproject.org.
Ben also works with organizations such as H.O.P.E Farm in Texas to improve the lives of young people. H.O.P.E. Farm targets boys from single-parent homes who lack a positive male influence in their lives. The youth enter the program between ages 5 and 7 and and typically stay through high school.
Ben and Heather Crane Foundation
- VIDEO: Ben Crane teaches golf skills to Special Olympics athletes during RBC Heritage 04/15/2015
- VIDEO: PGA TOUR players offer tips to Special Olympics athletes 02/19/2015
- PHOTOS: University Day Challenge at the Farmers Insurance Open 02/09/2015
- Dufner, Love, Crane to play in Zach Johnson Foundation Classic on July 7 06/20/2014
- VIDEO: The Crane family gives back 10/19/2012
- CBS Sports special highlights giving back throughout the PGA TOUR 08/06/2012
- Crane wins Zurich Charity Cup and a $30,000 donation to St. Bernard Project 06/28/2012
- Turning Back the Clock for a Good Cause at the Zurich Classic of New Orleans 04/25/2012
- Ben Crane, Zurich Team Up to Support the St. Bernard Project 03/19/2012
- Cranes Lead the Way in Event Benefiting Children’s Charities 02/07/2012
|FIND A PLAYER|
|FIND A TOURNAMENT|
|FIND A CAUSE|