Ryan established the Ryan Palmer Foundation to help junior golfers with financial needs pay for tournament fees or Northern Texas PGA membership dues. In November 2009, the Ryan Palmer Foundation gave $100,000 to The Children's Hospital at Northwest Texas Healthcare System in Amarillo to build the Ryan Palmer Foundation Healing Garden, which includes a nine-hole putting green.
Birdies for Brighter Smiles
Ryan Palmer, along with the Foundation, began to see that many children lacked basic dental and orthodontic care. They all agreed that a child's self-esteem could be changed easily by giving them a confident smile, rather than one they felt ashamed to show. This vision soon turned into the project Birdies 4 Brighter Smiles. Founded in 2010, B4BS offers underprivileged children full dental and orthodontic treatment. Together with Dr. Kyle Sparkman in Amarillo, they have changed the lives of many adolescents. For every shot Ryan makes on tour, he and his wife have decided to personally donate $50 per birdie and $100 per eagle. He will add $5,000 for every Hole in One. Palmer made 302 birdies and 1 eagle in 2012. Click here to learn how you can support Ryan Palmer's Birdie's for Brighter Smiles campaign.
In August of 2014, the Foundation hosted its annual golf tournament at Pampa Country Club in Amarillo, TX, raising close to $40,000 for children in need.
- CBS Sports special focuses on PGA TOUR players’ charitable initiatives 07/28/2014
- VIDEO: The Ryan Palmer Foundation 05/23/2014
- Cranes Lead the Way in Event Benefiting Children’s Charities 02/07/2012
- Rollins in Richmond 06/28/2010
- Spiderman Hole Can't Get the Best of Young Golfers 05/26/2010
- Welcome to Together, Anything's Possible 04/21/2010
- A Whole Lotta Shakin’ 03/02/2010
|FIND A PLAYER|
|FIND A TOURNAMENT|
|FIND A CAUSE|