Ryan established the Ryan Palmer Foundation to help junior golfers with financial needs pay for tournament fees or Northern Texas PGA membership dues. In November 2009, the Ryan Palmer Foundation gave $100,000 to The Children's Hospital at Northwest Texas Healthcare System in Amarillo to build the Ryan Palmer Foundation Healing Garden, which includes a nine-hole putting green.
The Foundation's three major tenets are:
Etiquette (Education): Golf has a unique etiquette and is a sport that emphasizes the value of self-regulation, self-discipline, honesty, trust, and respect. These are the same values necessary to succeed in society and in academics. The foundation wants to further its exempt purpose by promoting these purposes through golf.
Athleticisim (Health): The Foundation wants to further its exempt purposes by promoting the athletic and health benefits of golf.
Achievement (Opportunity to Succeed): The Foundation wants to further its exempt purposes by equipping today's youth with the opportunity to succeed in life.
In August of 2014, the Foundation hosted its annual golf tournament at Pampa Country Club in Amarillo, TX, raising close to $40,000 for children in need.
- Ryan Palmer Foundation comes to DFW as Brighter Smiles Initiative 05/20/2016
- Kids Matter presents Synergy Award to Jennifer and Ryan Palmer 03/02/2015
- CBS Sports special focuses on PGA TOUR players’ charitable initiatives 07/28/2014
- VIDEO: The Ryan Palmer Foundation 05/23/2014
- Cranes Lead the Way in Event Benefiting Children’s Charities 02/07/2012
- Rollins in Richmond 06/28/2010
- Spiderman Hole Can't Get the Best of Young Golfers 05/26/2010
- Welcome to Together, Anything's Possible 04/21/2010
- A Whole Lotta Shakin’ 03/02/2010
|FIND A PLAYER|
|FIND A TOURNAMENT|
|FIND A CAUSE|