Sergio established Sergio’s Foundation that helps the less fortunate through a variety of charitable initiatives in Spain and around the world. The foundation gives Sergio the opportunity to give back and make a difference through clinics for the disabled and programs for the disadvantaged. Sergio’s mother, Consuelo Fernandez, currently runs the foundation.
Sergio’s foundation has donated well over a 1 million euros since its inception in 2002 to help kids and young adults improve their lives through sports. The Foundation has funded numerous cancer research studies for children, funded MS research studies, as well as organiz golf clinics for disabled people and golf teachers so that they can teach people with disabilities how to play golf ("adapted golf").
In July 2013, Sergio launched a campaign in support of The First Tee, raising a total of $110,000 for several local chapters. Click here to learn more.
Fundacion Sergio Garcia
- Sergio Garcia donates $110,000 to local chapters of The First Tee 09/24/2013
- Garcia, Donald pledge support to The First Tee of Greater Chicago during BMW Championship 09/09/2013
- Sergio Garcia to support The First Tee chapters through birdie pledge for remainder of season 07/30/2013
- Sergio Garcia Foundation announces children's app to benefit golf camp in Spain 04/19/2013
- Caddy for a Cure goes inside the ropes with Sergio Garcia at The Barclays 09/05/2012
- VIDEO: Garcia, Johnson take on the River Thames for a good cause 07/24/2012
- Garcia and Perry Pledge Support to Mining Disaster Families 07/29/2010
- TPC Sawgrass: Where a Dream Came True 06/16/2010
- Valero Texas Open, TPC San Antonio Help Patient Realize Dream 05/16/2010
- Welcome to Together, Anything's Possible 04/21/2010
|FIND A PLAYER|
|FIND A TOURNAMENT|
|FIND A CAUSE|