Phil focuses his charitable pursuits through his work with Birdies for the Brave, which he and his wife, Amy, founded. Every season, Phil donates to Birdies for the Brave, giving $100 for each birdie and $500 for each eagle he makes. With the 2009 announcement that both Phil’s wife and mother were diagnosed with breast cancer, Phil has expanded his charitable foundation to focus on funding research to find a cure for breast cancer.
Phil and Amy Mickelson Foundation
Since its inception in 2004, the Phil and Amy Mickelson Foundation has focused its interest primarily on supporting a variety of youth and family initiatives. The mission of the Foundation is to operate exclusively for charitable, educational and/or scientific purposes.
The foundation's goals are met annually through involvement with Start Smart and the Mickelson ExxonMobil Teachers Academy. Beyond those nationally recognized efforts, the foundation is active in supporting a wide variety of smaller causes.
Phil and Amy Mickelson Charitable Foundation
- CBS Sports special focuses on PGA TOUR players’ charitable initiatives 07/28/2014
- Phil and Amy Mickelson host “Birdies for the Brave” Military Appreciation Gala and Golf Event at TPC Sawgrass 11/30/2012
- VIDEO: Phil Mickelson's "KPMG Chip4Charity" during Chargers-Broncos game nets $50,000 for charity 10/16/2012
- Vince Gill and Darius Rucker headline concert on Dec. 1 in Jacksonville to benefit Birdies for the Brave 10/04/2012
- Mickelsons' Birdies for the Brave auction offers chance to play with golf stars 09/20/2012
- Mickelson fundraising auction benefiting military offers Ryder Cup opportunity 09/10/2012
- Phil and Amy Mickelson, Jim and Cathy Justice and The Greenbrier Classic launch online auction benefiting Birdies for the Brave 08/23/2012
- Phil and Amy Mickelson Announce Fundraiser Benefiting Birdies for the Brave 05/08/2012
- Mickelson, KPMG Pair for Charitable Campaign to Provide Thousands of Books to Children in Need 03/29/2012
- Mickelson's Player of the Month Bonus Goes to a Charity Close to Home 03/07/2012
|FIND A PLAYER|
|FIND A TOURNAMENT|
|FIND A CAUSE|