Davis Love III
Davis focuses his charitable pursuits on the Davis Love Foundation, established in 2005 as a non-profit institution with its sole purpose the well-being and progress of society. Headquartered in Sea Island, Ga., the mission of the Davis Love Foundation is to help build a better future for children and their families who are at risk of poor educational, economic, social and health outcomes.
The Davis Love Foundation serves as host of The McGladrey Classic, an official PGA TOUR FedExCup event. In addition to providing a unique event for PGA TOUR players and spectators, tournament proceeds benefit Special Olympics, Boys and Girls Club of Southeast Georgia, along with other children and family charities.
Boys and Girls Club of Southeast Georgia, Inc.
Suns Foundation Inc.
United Way of Coastal Georgia, Inc.
- VIDEO: The Davis Love Foundation gives back 06/16/2015
- Dufner, Love, Crane to play in Zach Johnson Foundation Classic on July 7 06/20/2014
- Lehman Honored for Career and Charity Achievements 09/22/2010
- TPC Sawgrass: Where a Dream Came True 06/16/2010
- Welcome to Together, Anything's Possible 04/21/2010
|FIND A PLAYER|
|FIND A TOURNAMENT|
|FIND A CAUSE|