In 2001, Tom won the Charles Bartlett Award for his unselfish contributions to golf, with much of his goodwill aimed at the Children’s Cancer Research Fund, with his long-time charity golf tournament raising money for CCRF.
Tom currently serves on the Board of Elevate Phoenix, a civic program providing long-term,life-changing relationships with urban youth.
He is also involved with the following charities: Cortney's Place, McKenzie Monks Foundation, Hopekids, Childrens Cancer Research Fund, Phoenix Crisis Pregnancy Center, The Changing Lives Center for Women and Children, Search Ministries, Fellowship of Christian Athletes and Big Oak Ranch (Birmingham, AL).
Lehman Family Foundation
- Lehman honored for commitment to helping children 07/12/2013
- Championship Challenge at the Constellation SENIOR PLAYERS Raises $20,000 for Pittsburgh Charities 06/26/2012
- Flags Are Flying 04/04/2012
- Caddy For A Cure Expands Program to Champions Tour 02/28/2012
- Lehman Honored for Career and Charity Achievements 09/22/2010
|FIND A PLAYER|
|FIND A TOURNAMENT|
|FIND A CAUSE|