The PGA TOUR supports a range of environmental causes. The TPC Network has already taken steps to improve our environment, with 15 of the PGA TOUR’s clubs certified as “Audubon Cooperative Sanctuaries” by Audobon International. Additionally, tournaments such as the Waste Management Phoenix Open and the Deutsche Bank Championship are devoted to producing green events.
The list below contains some of the players, tournaments and charities working to help environmental causes. Click on the names to find out more information about their specific work and how to get involved.
|Players supporting Environment||Tournaments supporting Environment||Environment charities|
Hitchcock Woods Foundation
- VIDEO: The PLAYERS Championship gives back 06/25/2014
- WM Phoenix Open’s 'Green Out' raises $70,000 for environmental causes 02/03/2014
- PGA TOUR supports Environmental Institute for Golf with $100,000 donation 10/09/2013
- 2013 Waste Management Phoenix Open sets sustainability and environmental responsibility milestones 08/07/2013
- Dinelli's green initiative at North Shore Country Club benefits Encompass Championship venue 06/21/2013
- Waste Management Phoenix Open's "Green Out" raises $60,000 for environmental organizations 02/05/2013
- 2012 Waste Management Phoenix Open raises over $5.5 million for Arizona charities 08/27/2012
- 'Green Out' Raises $50,000 to Keep Phoenix Beautiful 02/06/2012
- Going for the Green at the Waste Management Phoenix Open 02/03/2012
- Playing With A Purpose presented by Barclays 08/12/2010