The PGA TOUR supports a range of environmental causes. The TPC Network has already taken steps to improve our environment, with 15 of the PGA TOUR’s clubs certified as “Audubon Cooperative Sanctuaries” by Audobon International. Additionally, tournaments such as the Waste Management Phoenix Open and the Deutsche Bank Championship are devoted to producing green events.
The list below contains some of the players, tournaments and charities working to help environmental causes. Click on the names to find out more information about their specific work and how to get involved.
|Players supporting Environment||Tournaments supporting Environment||Environment charities|
- Waste Management Phoenix Open's "Green Out" raises $60,000 for environmental organizations 02/05/2013
- 2012 Waste Management Phoenix Open raises over $5.5 million for Arizona charities 08/27/2012
- 'Green Out' Raises $50,000 to Keep Phoenix Beautiful 02/06/2012
- Going for the Green at the Waste Management Phoenix Open 02/03/2012
- Playing With A Purpose presented by Barclays 08/12/2010
- Charities Net More Than $252K from SBS Events 06/17/2010
- Dan Forsman and Habitat for Humanity 05/21/2010
- Valero Benefits Children's Charities 05/19/2010
- Welcome to Together, Anything's Possible 04/21/2010
- The Results Are In 03/29/2010