When disasters strike, the PGA TOUR, its tournaments and players step in to assist. Those who have received aid include people affected by the tsunami in Indonesia, flooding in the Midwest, Hurricane Katrina or earthquakes in Haiti and Chile.
The list below contains some of the players, tournaments and charities who have stepped up to help when disaster strikes. Click on the names to find out more information about their specific work and how to get involved.
|Players supporting Disaster Relief||Tournaments supporting Disaster Relief||Disaster Relief charities|
- VIDEO: Josh Broadaway sponsors storm benefit concert 04/22/2017
- PGA TOUR players give $100,000 to assist with flood relief 09/16/2016
- David Toms' call for help with Louisiana flood relief 09/01/2016
- Bubba Watson and caddie Ted Scott pledge support to Louisiana flood relief efforts 08/24/2016
- Danny Lee's birdie campaign nets $30,000 for West Virginia flood relief 07/14/2016
- PGA TOUR to donate $100,000 to West Virginia Flood Relief 06/28/2016
- Joint Effort in Fort McMurray Wildfire Relief 05/18/2016
- PGA TOUR Canada's Riley Fleming announces campaign in support of Calgary Firefighters Burn Treatment Society 06/10/2015
- K.J. Choi pledges $100K to Nepal earthquake relief 05/06/2015
- Zurich and St. Bernard Project use lessons learned post-Hurricane Katrina to help communities across America 04/24/2014